The Dairy Heritage COP/CIP vat saves you from hand-washing your small equipment. It can handle cream separator parts, filler parts, tank fittings, cheese molds, and more. We offer a CIP upgrade kit for cleaning pipelines and larger equipment.
The vat uses a robust spray rail to create strong turbulence in the water for cleaning. The spray rail has a unique design that makes it easy to remove debris. This design is also less prone to breakage during normal use.
- Can be customized to your size requirements
- Standard size holds 100 gallons
- Spray rail for effective COP action
- Spray rail can be easily flushed out
- Drain sump for quick and thorough pump-out
- Strainer in sump
- Quality, 12-gauge stainless steel construction
- CIP kit
- Heating jacke
- Shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Baskets available for holding small parts while washing
- Can be connected to an automated plant control system
Watch our video on COP/CIP vats.